HOME > ³×¹ø°°­°èȹ > ±âµµ´Þ·Â

[ 2009 - 02 ] ¿µ¹®/±¹¹® ±âµµ´Þ·Â
  ±Û¾´ÀÌ : »ï¼ö·É ³¯Â¥ : 09-05-13 16:17     Á¶È¸ : 6149    
   F  PrayerCalendar2009-02Kor.doc (273.0K), Down : 2, 2009-05-13 16:17:52
   F  Prayer Calendar 2009-02 Eng.doc (259.0K), Down : 0, 2009-05-13 16:17:52
** ¿µ¹®, ±¹¹® ±âµµ´Þ·ÂÀº ÆÄÀÏ÷ºÎ·Î ´Ù¿î¹ÞÀ¸ ½Ç ¼ö ÀÖ½À´Ï´Ù. **

Çѱ¹Àº ºÒ(È­»ê) ·Î ÀÎÇØ »ý°Ü³µ´Ù°í ÇÒ ¼ö ÀÖ½À´Ï´Ù.  ºÏÀ¸·Î´Â ¹éµÎ È­»ê, ³²À¸·Î´Â ÇѶó È­»ê¡¦

³»°¡ ºÏ¹æ¿¡°Ô À̸£±â¸±, ¡°³õÀ¸¶ó!¡± ³²¹æ¿¡°Ô À̸£±â¸¦, ¡°±¸·ùÇÏÁö ¸»¶ó.¡± ³» ¾ÆµéµéÀ» ¿ø¹æ¿¡¼­ À̲ø¸ç, ³» µþµéÀ» ¶¥ ³¡¿¡¼­ ¿À°Ô Ç϶ó. ¹«¸© ³» À̸§À¸·Î ÀÏÄ´ ÀÚ °ð ³»°¡ ³» ¿µ±¤À» À§ÇÏ¿© âÁ¶ÇÑ ÀÚ¸¦ ¿À°Ô Ç϶ó ±×µéÀ» ³»°¡ Áö¾ú°í ¸¸µé¾ú´À´Ï¶ó ÀÌ»ç¾ß 43¤Ó6-7

Korea, birthed in fire.  Volcano Paektu San on the northern border and volcano Halla San on Jeju Island to the south.

I will say to the north, ¡°Give them up!¡± And to the south, ¡°Do not hold them back.¡± Bring My sons from afar And My daughters from the ends of the earth, Everyone who is called by My name, And whom I have created for My glory, Whom I have formed, even whom I have made.  Isaiah 43:6-7

2/1
³ÊÈñ´Â ÀÌÀü ÀÏÀ» ±â¾ïÇÏÁö ¸»¸ç ¿¾Àû ÀÏÀ» »ý°¢ÇÏÁö ¸»¶ó  ÀÌ»ç¾ß43:18
Do not call to mind the former things, Or ponder things of old.Isaiah 43:18

2/2
±èÁ¤ÀÏ°ú Áß±¹ °íÀ§°ü¸®µé°úÀÇ È¸´ãÀÌ ºÏÇÑÀÌ ÂüµÈ °³Çõ°ú º¯ÇõÀ» °¡ÇÒ ¼ö ÀÖ°Ô ÇÒ ¼ö ÀÖ´Â µ¥ °í¹«ÀûÀÎ ¿ªÇÒÀ» ÇÒ ¼ö ÀÖµµ·Ï.
Pray that Kim Jong Il¡¯s meeting with senior Chinese officials prompts North Korea to push for true reforms.

2/3
ÃÖ±Ù¿¡ ¹àÇôÁø ºÏÇÑ °ø¹«¿øµéÀÇ ÁÖÅà ¾Ï°Å·¡ »ç°ÇÀ¸·Î ÀÎÇØ, ºÏÇÑÀÌ »çÀ¯Àç»ê¼ÒÀ¯¿¡ ´ëÇØ ´Ù·ç°Ô µÇ´Â °è±â°¡ µÇ±æ.
Pray that the recent discovery of officials selling residences on the black market will force NK to deal with private property.

2/4
ºÏÇѿܱ³¿Í 6ÀÚ È¸´ã µîÀ» ´Ù·ç°í ÁøÇàÇÏ°Ô µÉ ¹Ì±¹ÀÇ »õ·Î¿î ±¹¹«Àå°üÀÎ Èú·¯¸® Ŭ¸°ÅÏÀ» À§ÇØ
Pray for new  US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton in dealing with North Korea and the Six Party talks.

2/5
¿À´Ã ¸ðÀÓÀ» °®´Â ¼­¿ï ÁغñµÈ ¹é¼º ¸ðÀÓÀÌ ºÏÇÑ °³¹æÀÇ ¶§¸¦ À§ÇØ °è¼Ó ±âµµÇÏ°í Àß ÁغñµÇ¾î Áú ¼ö ÀÖµµ·Ï
Pray for the Seoul Prepared People group meeting today to pray and prepare for the opening of NK.

2/6
»ç°­ÇÁ·ÎÁ§Æ® ÁøÇàÆÀÀÌ ÇÁ·ÎÁ§Æ® ÁøÇàÀÇ Àå/´Ü±â °èȹÀ» ¼¼¿ì´Â µ¥ 2¿ù ÇÑ ´ÞÀ» Àß »ç¿ëÇÒ ¼ö ÀÖ±æ
Pray for the Fourth River Project spend-ing Feb. focusing on short and long range planning.

2/7
»ï¼ö·É °øµ¿Ã¼°¡ 2¿ù ÇÑ ´Þ °£ °øµ¿Ã¼¸¦ »õ·Ó°Ô Àß Á¤ºñÇÒ ¼ö ÀÖ±æ.
Pray for the Three Seas Community spending Feb. building the community

2/8
º¸¶ó, ³»°¡ »õ ÀÏÀ» ÇàÇϸ®´Ï, ÀÌÁ¦ ³ªÅ¸³¾ °ÍÀÌ¶ó¡¦ ÀÌ»ç¾ß 43:19a
Behold, I will do something new, Now it will spring forth¡¦ Isaiah 43:19a

2/9
±èÁ¤ÀÏÀÇ ÈÄ°èÀÚ°¡ µÉ °¡´É¼ºÀÌ ³ôÀº ±×ÀÇ ¾ÆµéµéÀ» À§ÇØ. ±×µéÀÌ ÀÚÀ¯¿Í °³ÇõÀ» ½ÃÇàÇÒ ¼ö ÀÖµµ·Ï
Pray for Kim Jong Il¡¯s sons who are possible successors that they may bring forth freedom and reforms.

2/10
ÃÖ±ÙÀÇ ºÏÇÑÀÇ Ç³³âÀ» ÅëÇØ °ÅµÖµéÀÎ °î½ÄµéÀÌ ¾î·Á¿î À̵鿡°Ô °ø±ÞµÇ¾î µµ¿òÀÌ µÉ ¼ö ÀÖµµ·Ï. Áö¹è¿Í ÅëÁ¦¸¦ À§ÇÑ ¼ö´ÜÀ¸·Î »ç¿ëµÇ¾î ÁöÁö ¾Ê±â¸¦
Pray that the recent good harvest in NK helps feed those in need and not be used for control.

2/11
¿À¹Ù¸¶ Á¤ºÎ°¡ ºÏÇÑÀÇ Àαǹ®Á¦¸¦ ´Ù·ç´Â °ÍÀ» ±×³É Áö³ªÄ¡°Å³ª, ŸÇùÇÏ¿© ¹°·¯¼­°Ô µÇ´Â ÀÏÀÌ ¾øµµ·Ï.
Pray that the Obama administration will not ignore or compromise on North Korean human rights.

2/12
Źé, ´ëÀü, ±¤ÁÖ µî ¿©·¯ Áö¿ª¿¡¼­ÀÇ ÁغñµÈ ¹é¼º ¸ðÀÓÀÌ Àß ¼¼¿öÁ® °¡±æ.
Pray for Prepared People groups in Taebaek, Taejon, Kwangju and elsewhere to be well established.

2/13
¿¹¼ö¿øÇб³(the Jesus Abbey School ) ¼³¸³ ÁøÇà°úÁ¤¿¡¼­ Çб³ ¼³¸³ÀÇ ¸ñÀûÀÌ ÅëÀÏÇѱ¹ÀÇ ¸®´õµéÀ» ¾ç¼ºÇØ ³»´Â °ÍÀÓÀ» ³õÄ¡Áö ¾Êµµ·Ï
Pray for the focus on developing the Jesus Abbey School to raise up a generation of leaders for a united Korea.

2/14
»ï¼ö·É °øµ¿Ã¼¿¡¼­ ÇÔ²² »ýÈ°Çϱâ À§ÇØ ´ÙÀ½ÁÖ¿¡ ÀÌ»ç ¿À°Ô µÉ »õ·Î¿î °¡Á·À» À§ÇØ.
Pray for a new family joining the Three Seas Community next week.

2/15
Á¤³çÈ÷ ³»°¡ ±¤¾ß¿¡ ±æ°ú, »ç¸·¿¡ °­À» ³»¸®´Ï.ÀÌ»ç¾ß 43:19b
I will even make a roadway in the wilderness, Rivers in the desert.Isaiah 43:19b

2/16
±èÁ¤ÀÏ »ýÀÏ.
¾ÕÀ¸·Î ºÏÇÑ¿¡ ¾î¶°ÇÑ ±Ç·Â°ø¹éÀÌ ÀÖµç, ±× ±Ç·Â°ø¹éÀÌ ºÏÇÑ »çȸ ³»¿¡ ±àÁ¤Àû º¯È­¸¦ ÁÙ ¼ö ÀÖµµ·Ï
KIM JONG IL¡¯s Birthday.
Pray that any future power vacuum will allow great positive change in North Korean society.

2/17
ºÏÇÑÁ¤ºÎ°¡ À帶´ç(ºñ°ø½ÄÀû »çÀû½ÃÀå)À» ±ÝÁöÇÏÁö ¾Êµµ·Ï
Pray that the NK government not try to shut down the jang madang (informal private markets).

2/18
ºÏÇÑÀÌ ºÏÇÑÀÇ Àαǹ®Á¦¿Í °°Àº »ç¾ÈµéÀ» ´Ù·ê ¶§ ¸Î¾îÁö´Â ³²ÇÑ°ú ¹Ì±¹ÀÇ Çù·Â°ü°è¸¦ ºÐ¿­½ÃÅ°°Å³ª °¥¶ó³õÀ» ¼ö ¾øµµ·Ï
Pray that NK not be able to divide the US and South Korea¡¯s partnership on the issues like NK human rights.

2/19
ºÏÇÑ¿¡ µµ¿òÀ» ÁÖ°í ÀÖ´Â ¸ðµç NGOµéÀ» À§ÇØ. ±×µéÀÌ ¾ÈÀüÇÏ°í ¸ðµç ÀÏÀ» ÇàÇÔ¿¡ ÀÖ¾î ÁöÇý·Î¿ï ¼ö ÀÖµµ·Ï
Pray for all NGOs serving in or pro-viding assistance to NK that they may be safe and exercise wisdom

2/20
¿¹¼ö¿øÇб³¼³¸³À» À§ÇØ ¼¼¿öÁú »ï¼ö·É¼¾ÅÍ °Ç¸³À» À§ÇØ ÀÖÀ» ±â±Ý¸ðÀ½¿îµ¿À» À§ÇØ
Pray for the focus on finalizing a new capital campaign to raise funds to build the Three Seas Center, home to the Jesus Abbey School.

2/21
°Ü¿ï ³»³», ½±Áö ¾ÊÀº ÀϵéÀ» °ÞÀ¸¸ç »ï¼ö·É ¸ñÀå¿¡¼­ Áö³»°í ÀÖ´Â À̵鿡°Ô °Ç°­°ú °Ý·Á°¡ ÀÖµµ·Ï
Pray for encouragement and health for those who live at the Three Seas during the stress of winter

2/22
³»°¡ ±¤¾ß¿¡ ¹°µéÀ», »ç¸·¿¡ °­µéÀ» ³»¾î ³» ¹é¼º, ³ªÀÇ ÅÃÇÑ ÀÚ·Î ¸¶½Ã°Ô ÇÒ °ÍÀÓÀ̶ó  ÀÌ ¹é¼ºÀº ¡¦
³ªÀÇ Âù¼ÛÀ» ºÎ¸£°Ô ÇÏ·Á ÇÔÀ̶ó ÀÌ»ç¾ß43:20-21
I have given waters in the wilderness and rivers in the desert, to give drink to My chosen people. The people¡¦ will declare My praise. Is. 43:20-21

2/23
ºÏÇÑÀÇ ´ç¿øÀÎ 10%ÀÇ »ç¶÷µéÀ» À§ÇØ. ±×µéÀÌ ±×¸®½ºµµ¸¦ ¾Æ´Â ¹ÏÀ½À¸·Î µ¹¾Æ¿Ã ¼ö ÀÖµµ·Ï.
Pray for the 10% of North Koreans who are Party Members that they may turn to faith in Christ.

2/24
°¢Á¾ Åë½Å°ú ±â¼úÀ» ÅëÇØ ºÏÇÑÁֹεé°ú ºÏÇÑ°øÁ÷Àڵ鿡°Ô ´õ ¸¹Àº ¿ÜºÎ Á¤º¸µéÀÌ Áö¼ÓÀûÀ¸·Î Àü´ÞµÉ ¼ö ÀÖµµ·Ï
Pray that technology will continue to bring more inform-ation into NK to the people and to those  in power.

2/25
6ÀÚȸ´ãÀ» ÅëÇØ ºÏÇÑÀαǹ®Á¦¿Í ºÏÇÑ°³¹æ¹®Á¦°¡ °Å·ÐµÇ°í ´Ù·ïÁú ¼ö ÀÖ±æ.
Pray that the six party talks may be used as a way to deal with the human rights issue and the opening of NK.

2/26
ºÏÇÑÀ» À§ÇØ ±âµµÇÏ¸ç ºÏÇÑ¿¡ º¯È­°¡ ÀÖ±æ ±â´ëÇÏ´Â À̵éÀ» À§ÇØ. ±×µéÀÌ Àγ»ÇÏ°í ³¡±îÁö ¹öÆ¿ ¼ö ÀÖ±æ.
Pray for patience and perseverance for those praying for NK and seeking change.

2/27
±â±Ý¸ðÀ½¿îµ¿À» À§ÇÑ È«º¸¿µ»ó¹°Á¦ÀÛ, À¥»çÀÌÆ® Á¦ÀÛ, ºê·Î¼Å Á¦ÀÛÀ» À§ÇØ.
Pray for the focus on developing a new video, web site and brochures for the campaign.

2/28
°Ü¿ï³», »ï¼ö·É ¸ñÀåÀÇ °¡ÃàµéÀÇ °Ç°­°ú ¾ÈÀüÀ» À§ÇØ.
Pray for the health and safety of all livestock at the Three Seas Ranch during the winter.

** ¿µ¹®, ±¹¹® ±âµµ´Þ·ÂÀº ÆÄÀÏ÷ºÎ·Î ´Ù¿î¹ÞÀ¸ ½Ç ¼ö ÀÖ½À´Ï´Ù. **

°­¿øµµ Źé½Ã Źé¿ìü±¹ »ç¼­ÇÔ 44È£ »ï¼ö·É [ 235-600 ] , °­¿øµµ Źé½Ã Àû°¢µ¿ »ê 62¹øÁö
 Tel : 033)553-3395  FAX : 553-1405  E-mail : jasamsu@hanmail.net